Healing Hands Health Center believes that everyone should have access to quality dental care and that no one should suffer needlessly when in acute dental pain.
Healing Hands Health Center’s Dental Clinic provides acute dental care. Primarily fillings, extractions and cleanings, for low-income adults who:
- Do not have personal or employer-provided dental insurance and do not qualify for any government-funded dental insurance (Medicaid or Famis)
- Reside in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
- Patient and/or someone in their household must be employed, unless they are retired, a student, a Veteran or disabled
- Have an annual household income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Healing Hands Health Center’s Dental Clinic DOES NOT currently provide:
- Sedation (local anesthesia only)
- Complex root canals
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns or bridges
In order to scheduled an appointment, you must first complete a New Patient Application online.