Healing Hands Health Center believes that everyone should have access to quality dental care and that no one should suffer needlessly when in acute dental pain.
Healing Hands Health Center’s Dental Clinic provides acute dental care. Primarily fillings, extractions and cleanings, for low-income adults who:
- Do not have personal or employer-provided dental insurance and do not qualify for any government-funded dental insurance (Medicaid or Famis)
- Reside in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
- Patient and/or someone in their household must be employed, unless they are retired, a student, a Veteran or disabled
- Have an annual household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Healing Hands Health Center’s Dental Clinic DOES NOT currently provide:
- Sedation (local anesthesia only)
- Complex root canals
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns or bridges
In order to schedule an appointment, you must first have an eligibility screening. Screening times are:
- Monday (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday (4:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
- Wednesday (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Thursday (4:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
NOTE: No appointment necessary for screening! Please complete the required documentation in the Patient Application page and come during one of our screening times.