Healing Hands Health Center believes that everyone should have access to quality dental care and that no one should suffer needlessly when in acute dental pain.
Healing Hands Dental Clinic provides acute dental care including exams, X-rays, fillings, extractions, cleanings, dentures and partials for adults who:
- Do not have personal or employer-provided dental insurance and do not qualify for any government-funded dental insurance (Medicaid or Famis)
- Resides in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
- You do not need to be employed to receive dental care
- Have an annual household income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Healing Hands Health Center’s Dental Clinic DOES NOT currently provide:
- Sedation (local anesthesia only)
- Complex root canals
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns or bridges
In order to schedule an appointment, you must first complete a New Patient Application online.